By Sanne
Hey you guys im busy on some projects one practise chair for fun and a chair for a heftruck! i hope you like them!

I had some wrinkels in the fabrik on the practise chair and cant get it out whit steam! Anybody any Idee for next time where this is coming from? Maybee the glue ore the kind of foam beneeth the vinyl
By LLeeT
Looking pretty good. Sometimes winkles are in the vinyl before you start and can be dealt with then. I have had some auto seats that I was about to give up on. I sat them on my pool table where the heat from the furnace blew towards them. After a couple of days, the wrinkles disappeared.
Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Rhonda liked this
By Rhonda
I think also if they are heated up by the sun or heat they will be fine. look good to me now. also when you redo if there is any foam that has wear or indention it will cause some wrinkles .
By Sanne
I will try this summer when the Temperature is up! I got one more question about the stretch in the vinal what the rules are for the different plates and boxing which way the stretch needs to be! i saw a Video on Youtube and i think I did wrong
Newbie Pattern Question

If you use one of those large straight edges they […]

Boat project

Looks great!

When it comes to fine furniture store waterloo ,[…]

A knee lift is also REALLY nice :grin: