By klackey28
I recieved my machine. I was very disappointed there was no instructions to put it together and set it up. I searched online and found some instructions to download in about 8 different languages. After printing off 60 pages in order to get the 8-10 pages i needed in English, i found they weren't very good instructions for someone just starting out that knows NOTHING about sewing machines. I found some YouTube videos that helped very much but i haven't found a video about my latest issue. There's a wire with a plug on the end that I'm not sure how to route and where it plugs into. I'm assuming it's for the needle positioning servo but i really have no idea. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
By Adam12
Check the back of the on/off control switch box, they often plug in to there, should only be 1 receptacle that it fits into. Jusr route the wire through the belt slot but make sure it has clearance from the belt and is well secured
By fibersport
How about going back to who you bought it from? One other thing, if you run that wire through the belt opening, make sure that it can't work loose and get caught up by the belt, otherwise it could do some damage to the wire. Have you seen this video?
Newbie Pattern Question

If you use one of those large straight edges they […]

Boat project

Looks great!

When it comes to fine furniture store waterloo ,[…]

A knee lift is also REALLY nice :grin: