By Broken Couch
Hey everyone.

I have a leather couch with the stitching coming undone in between the couch seats/cushions (see pictures). I'm looking for some advice.

- Is this a relatively easy fix or will the couch need to be dismantled to stitch this properly?
- Is this likely a job I could do myself or should I have it repaired professionally?

Thanks in advance to any of you who can point me in the right direction.
Attachments
Couch 1.jpeg
Couch 1.jpeg (301.15 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
Couch 2.jpeg
Couch 2.jpeg (319.42 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
By Rhonda
you can do it your self with a curved needle follow the holes from the old stitch go from underneath stitch one and cross over stitch the other side , repeat.
dont tighten your stitches leave them loose till the end and carefully pull them together to tighten.
tie off the threads at the end so it dont come undone
they are videos to google to see how this is done. good luck
By BigRig
@Rhonda , the value of the forum great advice. I would walk away from that since I would have only thought of taking it apart and unless my own not even worth it.
LLeeT liked this
By cosmichomscanada
Sleek contemporary furniture combined with a neutral color palette can sometimes appear too stark and sterile for today's tastes how to order furniture online in Canada. Transitional furniture with its upholstery, softer edges and plusher fabrics can create a warmer more inviting look. When you choose transitional furniture that is similar in scale and arrange the furniture around a focal point, where is best to buy furniture , you can create a pleasant, balanced effect in the room. Transitional furniture combined with balance and symmetry can play an important role in putting together a calm room that is visually appealing. If you love the visually striking look of layered complementary textures which is the best place to buy furniture, transitional furniture is the way to go. Rather than using heavy ornamentation, the transitional home features simple silhouettes and gentle curves of modern designs coupled with interesting textures for a warm and exciting feel. Think rich fabrics on wood furniture coupled with glass and metal accents, where can i get furniture for cheap. When you choose transitional styling, use the minimalistic "less is more" method when you accessorize your room. Opt for a few carefully selected accent pieces to preserve the timeless appeal of your transitional home decor.
Newbie Pattern Question

If you use one of those large straight edges they […]

Boat project

Looks great!

When it comes to fine furniture store waterloo ,[…]

A knee lift is also REALLY nice :grin: