By curtb
Hello,thanks for reading....want to redo my old recliner seat from my large lazboy i got 20 years ago.Havent used in about 10 years due to seat needing repair.Willing to give it a go but need to find out what a few specific parts are called.First the blue material,what is this fabric actually called?upholstery fabric?,second there is a ground up material made into a pad with a black backing,no idea what to call this,seen in car floors before but surely not the same...and lastly I have been trying to find the replacement spring holders,do see the the long wavy springs online but not the holders except on ebay used,but I do not have an ebay account,are they for sale new somewhere?
By jacob33
I have this gaming office chair that I've had for 2 or 3 years that I bought from here, but the seat cushion has gone flat and is uncomfortable compared to its original state. I'm unsure what's inside it, but I think it's memory foam. I think That is an issue all chairs suffer. Over time, the foam gets compressed and/or shifts to the sides. Does anybody have a solution?
I have seen spring holders like this before. When I was missing on I simply cut a piece of sheet metal,, folded it in two and drilled holes to attach the spring on one end and a screw to the wood on the other. Most any light metal you can find, Home Depot etc., will work. If you want to get fancy after folding the metal in two put it in a vise with the spring inserted and clamp down to form a area for the spring to sit.
MalcolmM liked this
At Cosmic Homes Canada, our passion for perfection extends beyond product quality Here ypu will buy dining table in Canada at best qualirty. It encompasses the entire customer experience. From the moment you step into our store or click on our website, we make sure to make your shopping experience smooth and enjoyable from start to finish. As furniture enthusiasts yourself, whether you want dining table set in Canada to furnish a cozy apartment, create a stunning outdoor oasis, or revamp your entire home, we have the furniture to bring your vision to life. And there are home accessories. From classic designs to contemporary masterpieces, our wide range of furniture includes beds, sofas, storage solutions, dining sets, and more. We strive to create an unparalleled shopping experience for our customers by providing best round coffee table in Canada. Navigating through our user-friendly online platform or visiting our well-appointed physical stores, you'll find a wealth of furniture wonders to transform your living spaces into spaces of style and comfort. Indicates to change.
Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

I have a Pfaff 545 and 1245 which use the same bob[…]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: