Anything about sewing machines and the tools we use.
By choptop0130
Got my new juki Friday. I have no experience sewing what so ever so this is gonna be a steep learning curve. Spent the weekend assembling it and beginning to just run stitches and adjusting tensions. Bobbin gave me a little grief on sunday but imagine it was my inexperience that caused it all, did have to remove the bobbin case to get a small 1/2" piece of thread out that locked the bobbin up and wouldn't let it rotate. Not a total lose as it taught me more and more about a machine, good weekend all together, making progress.
:punch:
Adam12, TedP, Mtl_Biker liked this
By choptop0130
BigRig wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:34 am What is the price on one of those machines?
I've seen them on the internet for $2800 - $2900. I gave $3100.00 all in for mine with extra needles,bobbins,walking foot etc.
I opted to buy mine from a local mom and pop repair shop that are dealers so that I would have their support in the event of needing repair, they will come to my home in the event of a issue so that meant more to me for the $$$ than the dollars saved across the internet.
Mtl_Biker liked this
Newbie Pattern Question

If you use one of those large straight edges they […]

Boat project

Looks great!

When it comes to fine furniture store waterloo ,[…]

A knee lift is also REALLY nice :grin: