Anything about sewing machines and the tools we use.
By 1stichwounder
I just picked up a Pfaff 1245-706-48 today. Any thoughts on this machine ?
By Kuph
Congrats. What would you like to know. Works good, lasts a long time, some parts are hard to find.
By 1stichwounder
I picked it up in a package deal and was not to familiar with this modle. From what I was told all works but the knee lift bar on the machine had broken. The hand lift still moves as it should. Been looking for a good machine to do a recliner and other things like heavy wax canvas packs and leather things and have some seats to do. It is clutch motor going to try it that way and if I run into to many issues I will try to convert to servo motor. Taking it in to have it cleaned and checked out to make sure of no other issues. I don't know if it was the best deal for $750.00. If it does what I need it is worth every penny. My old singer was not really good for this. Trying to find out the year of the machine and if parts will interchange from other models .Thanks for the help
By IvanD
Part will interchange (some) with 545. I had newer one (1245 in white - square body) - liked it a lot. But then I moved to Consew for no specific reason. Singer 111 style machines have tons of different accessories, feet ,etc available. Not so much with PFAFF
John, 1stichwounder liked this
By Kuph
Are there any aftermarket companies that make feet for pfaff products
By John
The standard Juki, Consew, Singer feet will work on that machine. Check on amazon.

Hallo people from the Lucky Needle upholstery foru[…]

I wonder how old this furniture is. I prefer the n[…]

Did you find a solution to the problem?

Interior led lights

not sure if they have what you need but try superb[…]