Anything about sewing machines and the tools we use.
Have you taken the bobbin casting off and checked for thread wrapped around something? Or try turning it through with the foot up to isolate if it’s the bottom end or something in the top.

I’d also strip out the top thread and bobbin see if that makes a difference. It’s odd the foot is walking backwards!

Also turning it by hand and noticing where it starts to get tight should give some clues where to look, eg: needle up or down
@Revv Up,

No changes his machine is wonked!!!! I got it sewing once and it was basically sewing a straight line NO length to the stitches whatsoever. Tried numerous times to reset and it is currently walking the foot backwards. I have taken all apart blown everything out and cleaned it. I think its needs sent to the mechanic.
I blew air into every hole and every single part of that machine, then soaked it down with Jig a Loo taking any potential gum buildup off any parts. I messed around with the stitch length button a tad and it was sewing, looked in the hole and it said 12. The dial moves to a new number as soon as you start sewing, never stays the same.
Glue spraying question

Yes. I found a quart size pot that I use.

Purple Diamonds.

I kinda did the same thing although I have diffe[…]

1984 corvette seat

Leather is not cheap that's for sure, especially u[…]

Ford F250 project

Are you sourcing the embroidery file or making it […]