Ive been looking at either a hydraulic table from some place like Harborfreight or a dog grooming table from Amazon. The dog grooming tables typically hold about 300-330 lbs and are electric and come in sizes up to around 49" long. The hydraulic tables use foot pumps and it appears that 500 lb capacity is around the right size. My question is do any of you use one? the electric grooming table runs around $800 the Lift table from harbor frieght is around $300. Thanks
MalcolmM liked this
Wow....I love your interest. Well, on this subject I recall the 1st edition of John and his friends "Shots & stitches "has such a table. The friend mentioned getting them from a hospital. You may get one they would like to dispose at a reasonable amount.
I looked at the options a while back, so as not to ruin my back! I ended up making a pair of saw horse toppers with a raised box so the feet of chairs dont slide off. The issue I had with most lift options, under $500 is the base is not large enough to keep it stable, I would have had to add outriggers to keep the thing from tipping over. I thought a 3x5' top would be useful, but unelss you are getting a large motorcycle lift for $1500~3000 none of the lift carts has a large enough base to remain stable. One option working alone is to get a cheap engin hoist to lift seats up to a table if you have back issues.
I ended up purchasing a dog grooming table. So far, I love it. I realize that it does have some limitations for really heavy furniture, but so far, its been fine. I also have a smaller cutting table in my shop about 60 x 48 and a fold-up ping pong table and saw horses. I wish I had more room sometimes but that would mean a bigger mortgage.. lol
With a vision to empower and inspire our customers to achieve their financial goals by transforming their living places with furniture near me cheap and home essentials. With an unwavering commitment to product excellence, affordable pricing and unparalleled customer service, we have served our valued clientele for over a decade. Our mission is simple: to provide consumers with a wide selection of furniture with storage for small spaces and home products that suit their unique tastes and preferences. We understand the importance of finding the perfect pieces to create a truly harmonious and comfortable environment, which is why we carefully curate our collections to suit different styles and requirements. Over the years, Cosmic Homes Canada has become synonymous with reliability and trust, you can furniture for small spaces with confidence, as we are emerging as a leading retailer in the furniture industry throughout North America and Europe. Our success can be attributed to staying ahead of market trends, adapting to evolving customer needs, and consistently delivering high-quality products.
Newbie Pattern Question

Can you glue it on to a piece of cardboard or boat[…]

Available Solana Nodes

Do you know where I can find available Solana node[…]

Boat project

Looks great!

When it comes to fine furniture store waterloo ,[…]