By Rhonda
I was asked if i do embroidery with my upholstery. I dont as of yet. I have friends who have them , I have inquired about the difficulty of learning a 6 needle machine. Friends said they would train me and help me with any questions.
Its in the thinking process. Custom work would be cool .
I don't but my mother and the friend (Annie) that did the embroidery on my boat does. Annie actually got my logo from a pic I found on line and digitized it to work with the file format of her machine.

If you have any specific questions, if you post em here I can show them the post and dictate their reply for you.
Just talked to my mom and she says some machines are easier than others. do you have a specific one you're looking at?

She also says that some dealers offer courses to help you learn. Might be worth looking into. Pins and Needles, (the sewing store she works for) Offers online courses.

One month free trial.....

https://pins-needles-membership.mn.co/l ... co%2F%2520
By Rhonda
im looking at a 6 needle Brother, I believe it was 680 brother. had some other letters with it.
its kind of expensive. so i might have to wait on it . But it would do the work i need to do. i would also be doing logos on martial art bags that i make.
National Fabric co.

National fabric is gone, the owner passed away. RI[…]

Chevy colorado seat reapir

You could just hand sew it closed, the main thing […]

Alignment problems

Looks pretty good and it will get better the more […]

Forum Rules

@John , Can we Post job listings in this forum[…]