• User avatar
  • User avatar
Hello. I am re-upholstering a seat to a piece of fitness equipment and after taking off upholstery noticed what looks to be a thin strip of foam surrounding the cushion and the wooden bottom. The strip is about 2-1/4" wide and has a sticky back (either that, or it was glued all the way around). Does anyone know what is this foam and where I can buy it? Thank you.

Click Here to Remove Ads
User avatar
By Rhonda
i do the pads for our health fitness center here. Black River health club.
you can just cut some sew foam to size and put it around if you want . its just an added cushion to give it a smoother look. i wish i had taken a pic of what i done.
The owner is my next door neighbor and i get them covered pretty quick . So his equipment is not down long.
LLeeT liked this
Click Here to Remove Ads & Support the Forum!
Consew 206RB-1 HELP!

The material is vinyl folded, just practice pieces[…]

Like everything I seem to do, I jumped right in th[…]


I use one on some fabrics on chairs. Most of my wo[…]

Classified ads?

@Chris Yes that is ok to post used tools you per[…]

Click Here to Remove Ads & Support the Forum!