By 57chevywagonman
I hav to install the entire interior in my 57 Chevy Wagon. What should I do first, second, and so on?
By Rug Dr.
First, Buy John's video collection. Second, scroll through to find the disassembly section. It's a little money well spend that will save you a bunch of time, aggravation and money.
John liked this
By BigRig
Is the interior a redo and you have to put it back together. Did you take this out yourself?
By 57chevywagonman
It is a full redo. I have purchased a carpet kit and a headliner. planing to sew new door panels and seat covers. I am guessing I need to install my new wind-lace before the headliner? Should I do the carpet first? Wind-lace, headliner second? Then door cards and seats. I already have a ton of sound deadening material installed in the car.
By BigRig
I install depending on how mypieces are coming along. I would just wtart working from the bottom down.
By John
It can change but the order I typically like to tackle a full interior is this order
1. Carpet and firewall. (I do this first to give me something nicer on my knees than sheet metal while working on the rest)
2. Headliner
3. door panels, kick panels, package tray
4. seats

Hope that helps!
Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

I have a Pfaff 545 and 1245 which use the same bob[…]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: