By djdaveott
Where are you ordering material?
What are the best places for price and quality?

I am looking for a good all-around supplier to place all my orders through so that the colors match.

I appreciate any and all input.. here's my story:
I reupholstered my boat interior last season and it came out good enough that I did a few seats for friends, with the understanding that I am not a professional.
Taking this a bit more seriously cause I'm still not back to work, I invested in a Consew 206 walking foot machine and servo motor.
Even the baddest machine Joann Fabrics had to offer, the Husqvarna Viking, didn't perform to even my low standards no matter the attachments..disappointed, but you live and learn I suppose.
Now with boating season quickly approaching, I'm getting hit up with requests..
Again, I appreciate your reply, thanks.
By vicstric
I use one of two local suppliers in the Ft Worth Texas area. Depending on where you are, you might do a google search to see if one is close. Vinyl is heavy and shipping costs can add up in a hurry.

There is one vendor on this forum who seems very helpful. Albrights is the name. @torriec is the rep. She is good about answering questions.
djdaveott liked this
By Adam12
Trivantage and J Ennis if you want to set up a business account. Albright's supply, Rochford supply are good online retailers
By John
Albrights is my personal favorite.

Some other companies I use as well are:
Keyston bros
Perfect Fit
Bry-tech
Relicate leather
Miami Corp
Monica liked this
By TedP
I ordered my stuff from Sailrite, as I wanted certain brands of material. The prices were a bit above the 'cheapest' that you could find, but the overall quality and availability was there. I have not tried Albrights, but it certainly would be an option.
John liked this

I have mixed the bobbin colors a lot and it doesn'[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Thanks Ron. I was watching a video from Cechaflo […]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: