I have a Pfaff 545 and 1245 which use the same bobbin as do many other walking foot machines.
I would like to buy a color assortment of bobbins that use bonded polyester thread. I normally sew with bonded polyester #92 per John's recommendation so I want to stay with that thread.
I have looked at every source I can find but don't see anything listed anyplace. I would prefer #92 thread but would settle for slightly lighter thread to get a color assortment.
Don't use much but black and white but when I need a colored bobbin thread it would be nice to not have to wind a bobbin.
Thanks for any help or suggestion you can give.
I don’t think the bobbin color matters as much. I had some gave to me ! Mostly neutral colors. I do think there is a faded burnt color I would probably use with a red. Mostly off white is what I have!
By LLeeT
I have mixed the bobbin colors a lot and it doesn't seem to make and difference as long as the thread tension is right and not pull the bobbin color to the top side.
I agree it's usually not a problem but on occasionally when doing some fancy zipper installation I find myself sewing upside down. Also there are times when I find the need to have the bobbin thread on top so if an assortment was available it would be worth the $25 to have a basic color assortment around.
Not a necessary item but a nice to have item.
Thanks for the comments and suggestons.
Newbie Pattern Question

If you use one of those large straight edges they […]

Boat project

Looks great!

When it comes to fine furniture store waterloo ,[…]

A knee lift is also REALLY nice :grin: