General discussions about our craft and industry.
By tufan123
Has anyone ordered from these vendors? We are looking to make cushions for our sofa (108") (https://rh.com/us/en/catalog/product/pr ... se&src=rel) and found these two vendors.

Foamfactory is quoting around 400 and foamorder around 900 for 6" foam. I called foamorder and they state that it is dryfast outdoor foam just like foamfactory. This makes me question if foamfactory is legit or if it is a scam.
By LLeeT
Looks as if Foam Factory has mixed reviews. Some good and some fairly bad. I have never used either one.
By Mtl_Biker
Less than two weeks ago I ordered foam from Foam Factory for the first time. They have lots of different foams but what I wanted was "DryFast" because it would be for lawn chairs and from everything I've read (including a good video on the Sailrite site) that's what I needed. And Foam Factory was less expensive than Sailrite, especially when it came to shipping to Canada. I received my order in less than one week (surprisingly) and I'm very pleased. I'll certainly order from them again.

For your use, indoor sofa cushions, I doubt if you really need DryFast so you might check out the other foams (probably less expensive) they offer.
By Rug Dr.
I've been buying from foam factory for YEARS. Far from a scam, great customer service, nice products, free shipping if you spend enough, what's 100 bucks these day.

I don’t think the bobbin color matters as mu[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: